Shakespeare rejects Roman offer for Mahrez
Leicester City tactician Craig Shakespeare recently confirmed that he has rejected an offer from AS Roma who wants to bring in their flagship winger, Riyad Mahrez Agen Sbobet Casino.
In May, the 26-year-old had expressed his desire to leave from Leicester, but he has yet to move despite being rumored to be the target of many clubs.
Speaking in Hong Kong on Friday local time, Shakesepare confirmed Roma had made a bid which Leicester had also rejected.
“I think my words have been quoted at the last press conference, that there is no offer,” Shakespeare told local media.
“After that I was told that there was an offer from Rome, so I just wanted to talk about it. It has been declined because the bid is too low. Do not ask me how much because I do not know any more and I’m not much involved in that. ”
“I think you have seen Riyad [contra West Brom] performance, he is here as a Leicester player and before we lose him I hope he can show his best performance.”
Lucas Biglia Closes to Milan
The AC Milan player shopping list is likely to grow soon. Lazio midfielder Lucas Biglia is said to be joining the Rossoneri soon.
Biglia’s agent, Enzo Montepaone, revealed that his client will arrive in Milan on Friday (14/7/2017) to take care of his move.
“Biglia is very excited about this move,” Montepaone told MilanNews.it.
“He will arrive in Milan tomorrow and can not wait to get started,” he said.
Biglia, an Argentine midfielder who is now 31 years old, reportedly will move to Milan with a transfer value of 17 million euros (about Rp 258.5 billion). He has defended Lazio since 2013 and has so far made 133 appearances in the Biancocelesti uniform with 16 goals.
In the transfer market this summer, Milan previously brought Mateo Musacchio, Ricardo Rodriguez, Andre Silva, Hakan Calhanoglu, Franck Kessie, Fabio Borini, and Andrea Conti. They are even trying to bring Leonardo Bonucci from Juventus.
Peter Odemwingie Extends Contract in Jakarta on Wednesday
Madura United (MU) confirmed again reinforced British marquee player, Peter Odemwingie (34), next season Classic Games Sbobet. Scheduled, the signing of a new contract agreement on both sides will be held in Jakarta, Wednesday (5/7/2017).
Previously, Madura United management confirmed that they have gained new sponsorship for the 2018 season. As a result, fresh funds were obtained.
“The deal with the new sponsors is also a green light to ensure the extension of the Odemwingie contract,” Secretary Coorporate Madura United, Annisa Zhafarina.
Odemwingie slick performances throughout the League 1 rolling does make many sponsors interested to join the MU. The player now leads the top scorer list with nine goals.
Not only okay in the field, Odemwingie also helped boost the name of MU off the field.
“The extension of Peter Odemwingie’s contract will be made on Thursday (5/7/2017), as well as the introduction of a new sponsorship of MU for next season,” Annisa Zhafarina said.
At week 12, MU will visit to the headquarters of Borneo FC at Segiri Stadium, Samarinda, Tuesday (4/7/2017). After the match, Odemwingie is scheduled to leave for Jakarta.
Rome Consider For Style Gets From Valencia
Roma sporting director Monchi plans to travel through La Liga to bring Valencia defender Jose Luis Gaya Judi Online IBCBET.
According to the media, the 22-year-old is on the Giallorossi transfer list to strengthen the left-back position and one of the main candidates for Manchester United’s Matteo Darmian and Napoli’s Ivan Strinic.
Los Che expressed no intention at all to put Gaya’s name into the list of players to be sold because they wanted to cut costs inside the club, with Diego Alves expected to follow Matthew Ryan and Enzo Perez steps to leave the club.
Coach Marcelino Garcia Toral is reportedly very fond of Gaya, who is currently part of the Spain Under-21 national team.
Tuchel tidak terburu-buru untuk kontrak Dortmund baru
Pelatih Borussia Dortmund Thomas Tuchel mengatakan dia tidak mengharapkan untuk memasuki pembicaraan atas kontrak baru sampai setelah akhir musim.
Tuchel adalah lebih dari setengah jalan melalui musim penuh kedua di Dortmund, yang ia bergabung dari Mainz pada bulan Juni 2015, dan pihaknya 12 poin di belakang pemimpin Bayern Munich di urutan keenam dalam tabel Bundesliga.
Dia dipandu Dortmund untuk kedua finis di 2015-16, tetapi mereka telah mengklaim hanya satu kemenangan dari enam pertandingan terakhir mereka kompetitif.
Meskipun perjuangan timnya, Tuchel bersikeras dia tidak peduli tentang mengamankan kontrak baru, mengatakan direktur klub tahu bahwa pertengahan musim bukan waktu terbaik untuk membuka diskusi dengan dia.
Dia mengatakan kepada WDR Radio: “Saya mengharapkan mereka untuk menghormati fakta bahwa saya seorang mitra negosiasi yang sangat buruk selama musim.
“Saya santai. Aku hanya setengah jalan melalui kontrak saya.”
Tuchel akan mengambil timnya ke Werder Bremen ketika musim Bundesliga kembali setelah nya pertengahan musim istirahat, sebelum pertandingan away yang sulit melawan mantan klub Mainz.
Dia mengatakan: “Kami ingin lolos ke Liga Champions setidaknya di bawah tiga besar, dan kami ingin lolos langsung.
“Kami memiliki banyak yang harus dilakukan.”